Born: November 6, 1949 - Deceased: February 28, 2020
Patricia A. Carroll, nee Eiserle, 70, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, November 6, 1949, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away with her family by her side, Friday, February 28, 2020 at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in O Fallon, IL.
Patricia owned and operated various bars throughout her life. She was a lover of animals, a member of Cornerstone Christian church in Shiloh IL, and loved her family deeply.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Frank and Helen, nee Hunt, Eiserle
- Husband: James Thomas Carroll
- Daughter-in-law: Patty
- Brother: Daniel Eiserle
- Sister-in-law: Sharon
Surviving are her:
- Son: Dennis Blasingame of Belleville, IL
- Daughter: Dawn (Randy) Flach of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Frank (Joyce) Eiserle of O’Fallon, IL
- Brother: Richard (Sylvia) Eiserle of Fairview Heights, IL
- Great grandchildren
- Favorite pet: Cassidy
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Lung Association and Belleville Humane Society
Visitation: A Private family gathering will take place on a later date.