Born: October 12, 1961 - Deceased: November 1, 2020
Pamela Sue Wilson, nee Bohnenstiehl, 59, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, October 12, 1961, in St. Louis, MO, passed away Sunday, November 1, 2020 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- father, Paul Bohnenstiehl
- sister, Vicki Bohnenstiehl
Surviving are her:
- husband, Edward Wilson of Belleville, IL
- Kenneth (Shannon) Wilson of Fairview Heights, IL
- Kimberly Wilson of Belleville, IL
- Laura Wilson of Belleville, IL
- mother, Beulha, nee Salvi, Bohnenstiehl of Fairview Heights, IL
- Bob (Micki) Bohnenstiehl of Boonville, MO
- Tommy (Jo Ann) Bohnenstiehl of Highland, IL
- Paula Fields of Fairview Heights, IL
- Francis (Dennis) Croissant of Fairview Heights, IL
- Sharon Crook of Fairview Heights, IL
- Darrius Wilson
- Kenneth Wilson, Jr.
- Cody Wilson
- Kaleb Wilson
- Kenzli Wilson
- Konner Clinton
- Mya Merrill
- Javon Wilson
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Funeral: By her request, cremation was held. No services.
I am sorry for her loss and I will pray for your family
Kenny, Kim & Laura-I am so sorry for your loss. I have fond memories of your mom. She cared deeply for each of you & wanted the best for each of you. She had a lovely smile & a sweet spirit. Hugs to each of you.
Sorry for your loss. Prayers for the family.
Tom, so sorry for the loss of your sister.
I am terribly sorry for your loss. Thankful she is in no more pain. I know you all sit with it now…. I am feeling it all. Pray and pray. Talk to her because she can hear you.
I loved your mom, kim. Spent a lot of time at your house. There us nothing bad I could have EVER said about her.
One of the best.
Honoured to have known her.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
For Kimmy, Laura, Kenny, and Dad.
So sorry to hear this. Have a sister close to death as well. Never easy. God bless and keep you all.
Bless you all the families. May God comfort you and keep you strong in your faith find peace
Neighbors and friends become our family, especially as we grow older and remember stories and fun times. My heart hurts as I think of your loss once again. I imagine Pam is holding onto Vicki as they reunite under God’s watchful eyes. My prayers for peace and comfort for all of you through this difficult time.
Love and Hugs,
Jill (Hagely) Becker