Born: July 11, 1926 - Deceased: January 17, 2023
Norma Jean Kolb, nee Finkeldie, 96, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, July 11, 1926, in Effingham, IL, passed away Saturday, January 17, 2023 at St. Elizabeth Hospital in O’Fallon, IL.
Norma Jean was the manager for Don Rogers Limited clothing store in Belleville, IL. She was a member of St. Henry Catholic Church in Belleville, IL and sang in the choir at Church. She held the office of President for 2 years with the St. Clair County Women’s Club, and also belonged to the Zonta Club, Bel-Clair Rotary Club and was a Paul Harris Member. Norma Jean was the past president of National Association of Letter Carriers Women’s Auxiliary.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Robert E. Kolb
- Son: Brian E. Kolb
- Parents: Harry and Cleo, nee Peck, Finkeldie
- Step-father: Dr. Delbert Zeck
- Brother-in-law: Arthur Kolb
- Sister-in-law: Lorretta Kolb
Surviving are her:
- Michael (Gayla) Kolb of Lebanon, MO
- Douglas (Carol) Kolb of Weatherford, TX
- Monica Curtis of New Athens, IL
- Allison McAllister of Freeburg, IL
- Lindsey Kolb
- Douglas (Natalie) Kolb Jr.
- Kristina (Daniel) Fullrich
- Lauren Curtis
- Brad Curtis Jr. (Bre Koch)
- Great grandchildren
- Lilah and Kailey Kolb,
- Carter and Sam Fullrich
- Alexandra “Alex” Curtis
- Ashton Brede
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 – 8:00 pm, Monday, January 23, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Procession will leave Kurrus Funeral Home at 9:45 am on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 for a 10:00 am, Mass of Christian Burial at St. Henry Catholic Church, with Rev. Kenneth York officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Carmel Cemetery in Belleville, IL.