Born: June 9, 1937 - Deceased: February 17, 2020
Norma J. Eiskant, nee Blankensop, 82, of Belleville, IL, born Wednesday, June 9, 1937 in Wellsburg, WV, passed away Monday, February 17, 2020 at Freeburg Care Center in Freeburg, IL.
Norma “The Bus Driver” drove school buses for many years. She was a member of P.S.O.P. and was the neighborhood swim teacher. She loved playing cards with the girls, playing with her animals and was a very doting grandma.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: James E. Eiskant
- Son: James L. Eiskant
- Father: Howard Blankensop
- Mother: Caroline J., nee Crabtree, Evans
- Brother: Robert
- 2 sisters
Surviving are her:
- Ronald E. (Carol) Eiskant of Belleville, IL
- Cindy (Chuck) Blankensop of Waterloo, IL
- Connie Eiskant of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Charles
- 7 grandchildren
- Nephew: Roy
- Niece: Ladonna
- 6 great-grandchildren
- 1 great, great-granddaughter
- Very special cousin: Bunny Jackson
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Visitation: Visitation from 2:00 – 5:00 pm, Sunday, February 23, 2020 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville,IL.
Funeral: Private family interment at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.