Born: October 9, 1989 - Deceased: January 21, 2019
Nicholas A. Elizondo, 29, of Belleville, Illinois, formerly of Litchfield, IL, born Monday, October 9, 1989, in Springfield, IL, passed away Monday, January 21, 2019 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in Saint Louis, Missouri.
He was a member of St. Clair Lodge #24 AF & AM (current Secretary), Scottish Rite Bodies, and Ainad Shrine. He organized Blood Drives and Toy Drives for the Masonic Lodge. Nick was an Assistant Coach of the Litchfield Purple Panthers Football and Wrestling teams, member of FFA, Faith Lutheran Church in Litchfield, President of JILG ( Jobs for Illinois Graduates) and a member of Outreach Committee for Heterotaxy Connection.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Sister: Brittany Elizondo
- Niece: Cloey Boner
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Katherine, nee Kurtz, Elizondo of Belleville, IL
- Parents: Mark and Jody, nee Claytor, Elizondo of Litchfield, IL
- 2 Sisters
- Jennifer (Brian Lickenbrock) Elizondo of Venedy, IL
- Stephanie (Brian) Thompson of San Diego, CA
- Maternal Grandmother: Sophia Southworth of Litchfield, IL
- Father-in-Law: Howard Kurtz of Belleville, IL
- Mother and Father-in-Law, Kathy (Brad) Bellmann of Belleville, IL
- 2 Sisters-in-Law
- Erin (Jody) Rhein of Belleville, IL
- Tracy (C.J.) Boner of Belleville, IL
- He adored all of his Nieces & Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Heterotaxy Connection or St. Clair Lodge #24 AF & AM
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Friday, January 25, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois. Camp Jackson Fire Department walk-through will be held at 7:00pm followed by a Masonic service will be held at 7:30pm.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am,Saturday, January 26, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home.