Born: July 4, 1929 - Deceased: April 24, 2021
Natividad “Naty” Brown, nee Faustino, 91, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, July 4, 1929; in Cebu, Philippines, passed away peacefully on Saturday, April 24, 2021; at her residence in Belleville, IL.
Naty was born and raised in the Philippines. She was a daughter of hard-working school teachers. Her parents instilled a strong work ethic and empathy to helping others in her from a young age. She became a nurse and met her late husband, Robert while he was stationed in the Philippines. Naty moved to the United States with Robert and started their married life and family.
Naty was a registered nurse for 30 years at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL. She was a member of St. Peters Cathedral Church in Belleville, IL and a volunteer at Our Lady of the Snows National Shrine.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Robert M. Brown
- Robert M. Brown Jr.
- Edwin Brown
- Parents: Leonardo and Anastasia, nee Dauco, Faustino
- Sisters: Penny and Fe
Surviving are her:
- Donna Schottel of Belleville, IL
- Doreen (Carl) Musial of Millstadt, IL
- Kenny (Sherry) Brown of Millstadt, IL
- Lenny (Tammy) Brown of Belleville, IL
- Randy (Terri) Brown of Millstadt, IL
- Lido Faustino
- Victor Faustino
- Rick Faustino
- Jerry Faustino
- Brian Schottel (fiancée Christina)
- Natalie (Michael) Summers
- Nikki (John) Brown
- Darcy Brown
- Angela Musial (Josh Kilgore)
- Jeanette Muskopf (fiancé Michael)
- Anna Musial
- Lindsey (Derek) Schuett
- Austin (Paige) Brown
- Trevor (Starshine) Brown
- Carli Brown (fiancé David)
- So blessed to have 13 great-grandchildren.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Hospice of Southern Illinois.
Visitation: Visitation from 5:00 – 8:00 pm, Thursday, April 29, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 11:00 am, Friday, April 30, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Fr. Salvador Gonzalez O.M.I. officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Hope Cemetery, Belleville, IL.