Born: August 24, 1994 - Deceased: December 17, 2021
Nathaniel “ Nate” Robert Trokey, 27, of Trenton, IL, born Wednesday, August 24, 1994, in Breese, IL, passed away Friday, December 17, 2021 in Glen Carbon, IL.
Nathaniel worked as a baker/server for Daily Bread.
Nate was an amazing and unique soul full of love and life with a personality like no other. When Nate walked into a room, everyone knew he was there. Always with a smile and joke or doing something ridiculous to get a laugh. His love of all of the arts was evident in every aspect of his life. From spinning poi to blowing glass and making jewelry, to playing music and all of the music festivals he very much loved attending. But his true love and passion were his equally amazing sons, Arlo and Oliver. He loved them more than they will ever know.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father, Nathaniel James Hensley
- Paternal grandfather, Mike Trokey
- Maternal grandparents, Cindy Stride and Jim Bob Hensley
- Jake “PaPa” Skinner.
Surviving are his:
- Mother, Elizabeth Trokey of North Richland Hills, TX
- Children, Arlo James and Oliver Lane Trokey of North Richland Hills, TX
- Ryan Kyle (Kelly) Trokey of Belleville, IL
- Braedan Riley Trokey of Belleville, IL
- Brooke French
- Taylor French
- Grandmother, Deborah Trokey of Trenton, IL
- Nephew, Aspen Trokey of Belleville, IL
- Cory White
- Sierra White
- Jordan White
- Kaleb White
- Gabe White
- Jessie Baldwin
- Phillip (Allie) Baldwin
- Kaitlyn Jackson
- Dillon Jackson
- Michelle Trokey
- Nikki (Aaron) Hensley-Anna
- Dwayne White
- Mark Trokey
- Mother of his children, Emma Bethel and her son Rex Lewis, of TX
- Many dear nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles cousins and friends.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Nathaniel Trokey’s children: Arlo and Oliver Education Fund c/o of Elizabeth Trokey.
Visitation: Visitation from 3:00 – 7:00 pm, Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral Service: Family is requesting an open mic share time at 7:00 pm to share stories about Nathaniel.