Born: October 4, 1959 - Deceased: May 14, 2020
*A LIVE FACEBOOK STREAM OF THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING AT 1:50 PM ON THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2020*
Click HERE for the link
Michael Kevin Sims, 60, of Saint Louis, MO, born Sunday, October 4, 1959, in St. Charles, MO, passed away Thursday, May 14, 2020 at his residence.
Michael worked as a pilot for TWA, the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency and Chief Pilot at St. Charles Flying Service. He was a member of the Allied Pilots Association. He was a passionate motorcyclist, an enthusiastic skydiver, enjoyed playing guitar and was a accomplished pilot and a United States Marine Corps Veteran.
He was preceded in death by his:
- parents, Clifford and Mary Lou, nee Asher, Sims
Surviving are his:
- Keegan Sims of Belleville, IL
- Tayler Sims of Belleville, IL
- brother, Mark (Cindy) Sims of Old Monroe, MO
- sister, Brenda (Dave) Tremain of St. Louis, MO
- mother of his children, Ginger Miller of Belleville, IL
- 3 nieces:
- 2 nephews:
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Wounded Warriors Project.
Funeral: Private services will be held. Interment will be held at St. Charles Memorial Gardens, St. Charles, MO.