Mary Lou Schneider, nee Verdu, 84, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, December 12, 1937, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Thursday, September 22, 2022 at Cedar Ridge Healthcare in Lebanon, IL.
Mary Lou was a member of Holy Rosary Catholic Church, Fairmont City, IL .
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Richard “Dick” Schneider
- Parents: Joseph and Nellie, nee Roland, Verdu
- Joe Verdu
- Frank Verdu
- Eugene Verdu
- Elena Cory
- Anna Anderson
- Lola Luther
Surviving are her:
- Beverly Evansco of Belleville, IL
- Cynthia (Paul) Sams of Indianapolis, IN
- Son: George Schneider of North Chicago, IL
- Jackie (Jerred) Sydnor
- Bonnie (Kraig) Martin
- Andrea Sams
- Hollie (Chris) Etling
- Joey (Jessica) Evansco
- Krista (John) Brandle
- Great grandchildren
- Sister-in-law: Rose Verdu
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Uncle Gene Foundation.
Services: Memorial service will be held at a later date.
Sympathy to the family! 🙏🙏
Sorry for your loss.
Bev and family, Carol and I send our deepest condolences and wish you peace in this difficult time.
Bev, I am so very sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.