Born: November 26, 1922 - Deceased: February 5, 2021
Mary E. Lambert, nee Naylor-Lehmann, 98, died Friday, February 5, 2021.
Mary was preceded in death by her:
- Beloved son: Michael K. Lehmann, who died December 31, 2015
- Kenneth S. Lehmann
- Edward E. Lambert
- Parents: Charles and Virgie Naylor of Springfield, Illinois
- Elsie Hummel
- Alice Ciesler
- Brother: John Naylor, all of Springfield, Illinois
Surviving are her:
- Daughter: Marilyn Sue (Dennis) Bechtold
- Daughter-in-law: Vicky Lehmann
- Kendra (Tim) Gula
- Kyle (Kari) Bechtold
- Michael (Jennifer) Lehmann
- McKenzie (Matt) Stroot
- Wyatt Gula
- Adelynn Bechtold
- Lillian Bechtold
- Avery Bechtold
- Roscoe Lehmann
- Wilder Lehmann
- Beau Stroot
- Payton Stroot
- Isabella Stroot
- Olivia Stroot
Special thanks: Special thank yous to the following people for their assistance in her comfort and ability to stay in her home until three and a half years ago: her daughter Sue, Sharon Poole, Bobbie Knaus, Judy Schuessler, John Tylka, the entire staff at the Belleville West End Library, and the Medical Surgical staff.
Thank you to the entire staff of Cedarhurst of Shiloh for their loving care and support for the last three years.
Memorials: In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Funeral: Funeral services will be private.