Born: April 30, 1930 - Deceased: December 21, 2022
Mary A. Arcynski, nee Wilmoth, 92, of Belleville, IL born Wednesday, April 30, 1930, in Centreville, IL, passed away Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at St. Sophia Health & Rehabilitation Center in Florissant, MO.
Mary was a member of Our Lady Queen of Peace Church. She volunteered at Our Lady Queen of Peace School, and also worked at Althoff Catholic High School.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Wilbert “Casey” Arcynski
- Parents: Edward and Mary, nee Romanic, Wilmoth
Surviving are her:
- Kevin (Suzann) Arcynski of Saint Louis, MO
- Diana (Jim Begley) Arcynski of Columbus, MS
- Grandson: Collin Arcynski and husband, Jordan Berger
- Nieces, nephews and cousins
Memorials: In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Gentiva Hospice or Alzheimer’s Association.
Visitation: Visitation from 9:30 am – 11:00 am, Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at Our Lady Queen of Peace in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 11:00 am, Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at Our Lady Queen of Peace, with Fr. Matthew Elie officiating. Private interment will be at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.