Born: January 13, 1930 - Deceased: September 8, 2020
Marion L. Luden-Hatter, 90, of Belleville, IL, born Monday, January 13, 1930 in Ava, IL, passed away Tuesday, September 08, 2020 at St. Paul’s Home in Belleville, IL.
She worked as a bookkeeper for Christian Welfare Hospital, Anderson Hospital and River Bluff’s Nursing Home.
She was preceded in death by her:
- husband, James E. Luden Jr.,
- husband, Isham Hatter;
- parents, Murray C. and Gertrude, nee Barringer, Robinson;
- brother, Frank Robinson;
- grandson, Bobby Hatter.
Surviving are her:
- Robert (Barb) Hatter of Belleville, IL,
- James (Jana) Luden of Caseyville, IL;
- grandson, Daniel (Elizabeth) Hatter,
- great grandchildren:
- niece, Patti Eason
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Family Hospice.
Funeral: Private Family Interment.