Born: August 18, 1931 - Deceased: January 24, 2023
Mable L. “Mimi” Hartman, nee Merideth, 91, of Chesterfield, MO, born Tuesday, August 18, 1931, in Shelby, OH, passed away Tuesday, January 24, 2023.
Mimi was a loving woman who valued and cared for her family most. She was clever and full of personality. Mimi loved doing puzzles and spending time with her family and friends.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents, Arthur and Carrie, nee Seitz, Merideth
- Son and Daughter-in-law, Michael (Kim) Hartman
- Brother and Sister-in-law, Kenneth (Loraine) Merideth
Surviving are her:
- Nick (Amber) Hartman of Chesterfield, MO
- Eric (Erica) Hartman of Wayzata, MN
- Miles (Claire) Hartman of Brentwood, MO
- Sister, Della Garrett of Fairview Heights, IL
- Great grandchildren:
- Kenzi Hartman
- Madi Hartman
- Max Hartman
- Chase Hartman
- James Hartman
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Pedal The Cause, Bartlett’s Bikers.
Visitation: Visitation from 9:00- 10:00 am, Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 10:00 am, Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home with Rev. Jim Robinson officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.