Born: September 19, 1923 - Deceased: April 21, 2019
Lydia J. Krim, nee Laubner, 95, of Belleville, Illinois, born Wednesday, September 19, 1923, in Belleville, IL, passed away Easter Sunday, April 21, 2019 at Belleville Memorial Hospital.
Lydia worked as a Office Manager for Huntley Securities.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Charles Ward Krim
- Parents: John A. and Adele, nee Bietsch, Laubner
- Brother: Paul Laubner
- 3 Sisters
- Rita Lindow
- Myra Hauck
- Adele Rust
Surviving are her:
- 2 Son
- Charles Richard (Keeta) Krim of Millstadt, IL
- Michael J. (Jenny) Krim of Millstadt, IL
- 2 Daughters
- Patricia (Robert) Boze of Belleville, IL
- Diana (Brian) Schaar of Bolivia, NC
- 4 Grandchildren
- Stephen (Dawn) Schaar
- Kevin (Marnie) Schaar
- Timothy (Mandy Radick) Boze
- Sara (Nate Bleazard) Krim
- Amanda Boze
- 6 Great Grandchildren
Memorials: Donations maybe made to the charity of your choice.
Services: Private family interment.
Love you mom….
The sweetest, kindest, smartest woman I’ll ever know next to my mother. I will miss our phone calls and stealing her lipstick with kisses.
Please accept our deepest sympathy, we always enjoyed Aunt Lydia’s company. We are sorry for your loss.