Lucas William Klingelhoefer, 22, of New Athens, IL, born Friday, January 8, 1999, in Belleville, IL, passed away Friday, August 27, 2021.
Lucas loved to spend time with his family. He was such a bright light. When he loved, he loved fiercely!!! He was a devoted son, brother and uncle!!! He loved to be out in nature and he definitely loved being in the water. He loved his pets dearly, loved to draw, paint, listen to music, fish, play pool, darts and loved his tattoo’s!!!
He was preceded in death by his:
- Maternal grandparents: Tara & Bruce Tota
- Maternal grandfather: Larry Lewis
- Paternal grandparents: Leroy & Jacklyn Klingelhoefer
- Aunt: Jody Klunk
Surviving are his:
- Father: Allen Klingelhoefer of New Athens, IL:
- Mother: Amanda (Daryl) nee Lewis, Barton of Staunton, IL
- Sister: Savannah (Samuel Watson) Klingelhoefer of Belleville, IL
- Grandparents: Sharon and James Barton
- Dear aunts, uncles cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Wounded Worriers Project or American Diabetes Association.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 – 7:00 pm, Friday, September 3, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 7:00 pm, Friday, September 3, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Dr. Joe Scheets officiating.
Lucas my sweet baby boy I still can’t believe your gone??
I know your up there with mom and pawpaw living it up. I Knw you will always be with us, the Angel on my shoulder!!!! May you rest in peace with no more pain!!!
Momma love’s and misses you like crazy!!!