Born: December 19, 1924 - Deceased: August 29, 2020
Lorenz A. “Larry” Cimarolli, 95, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, December 19, 1924, in Belleville, IL, died Saturday, August 29, 2020 at his residence.
Larry owned and operated Larry’s London Shoe Shop in East St. Louis for 50 plus years before his retirement. Larry was a United States Navy Veteran during World War II aboard the U.S.S. Oakland. Larry loved spending time with his family, enjoyed bowling and was an avid outdoorsman fishing and hunting.
He is preceded in death by his:
- Wife of 45 years: Dolores M. “Dodie” Cimarolli, nee Abernathie
- Parents: Angelo A. and Maria Cimarolli, nee Belli
- Francesco “Ed” Cimarolli
- Sylvio “Syl” Cimarolli
Surviving are his:
- David (Barbara) Cimarolli, Belleville, IL
- Stephan (Kathleen) Cimarolli, Glen Carbon, IL
- Craig (Jayna) Cimarolli, New Athens, IL
- Larry (Catherine) Cimarolli, Staunton, IL
- Beloved grandfather of:
- Nieces and nephews
Special Thanks: The family would like to thank the health care professionals and medical staff of Garden Place, Millstadt, IL and Mercy Rehab, Swansea, IL for their attentive care.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Wounded Warrior Project at http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
Funeral: Private services will be held.