Born: March 23, 1955 - Deceased: July 2, 2023
Linda Gayle Hinton, nee Evansco, 68, of Belleville, IL, born Wednesday, March 23, 1955, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away peacefully Sunday, July 2, 2023 at her residence in Belleville, IL.
Linda enjoyed an extensive career in the medical field. She was a thrill seeker who loved sky diving and traveling in and out of the country. She was very creative. Linda loved her crafts. She designed greeting cards, jewelry, clothes and even her Halloween Costumes every year, winning quite a few costume contests. She had a deep love for her family, friends, and pets. Linda maintained many lifelong friendships and enriched the lives of many she touched. Linda was very determined, resilient, and tenacious when it came to her approach at life. She is loved by many and will be deeply missed by all.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Father: Mike Evansco II
- Sister: Diane Evansco
- Nephew: Austin Mueller
- Niece: Diane, nee Evansco, Reiman
Surviving are her:
- Mother: Marian, nee Frederick, Becker of Collinsville, IL
- Brian (Sarah) Diser of Belleville, IL
- Clinton Marler of Fairview Heights, IL
- Grandchildren: Lex, Brian and Mark
- Mike Evansco III of New Athens, IL
- Ron (Brenda) Evansco of Tamaroa, IL
- Greg (Janice) Evansco of Belleville, IL
- Raymond Evansco of Collinsville, IL
- Joyce Coulter of Wildwood, MO
- Janet Evansco of Belleville, IL
- Elaine (Charles) Guffey of Tamaroa, IL
- Lou Flood of St. Louis, MO
- Gerry Wagnon of Godfrey, IL
- Nieces and nephews
- Micki Evansco
- Ronda Evansco-Brooks
- Greg Evansco
- Christine Evansco
- Rachael Evansco
- Sarah Evansco
- Eric Evansco
- Sean Callahan
- Theresa Knapp
- Charles Guffey
- Tony Guffey
- Thomas Stauder II
- Many dear great nieces, great nephews and cousins
Visitation: Visitation from 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm, Saturday, July 15, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 4:30 pm, Saturday, July 15, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Dr. Joe Scheets officiating.
- A Celebration of Life will be held at the Swansea Improvement Center in Swansea, IL at 6 pm following the funeral.