Born: December 13, 1951 - Deceased: September 5, 2019
Leonard J. McGehee, 67, of O’Fallon, IL, born Thursday, December 13, 1951, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Thursday, September 5, 2019 at his residence.
Leonard worked as a Financial Advisor for Hilliard Lyons in O’Fallon, IL. He was a member of Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses, and a United States Army Veteran serving in the Vietnam War.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Wife: Ruth, nee McEvilly, McGehee
- Parents: Leonard and Dolores, nee Schlatweiler, McGehee
Surviving are his:
- 3 children
- Jenny (Matt) Fisher of Grand Forks, ND
- John (Susan) McGehee of Signal Mountain, TN
- Mike (Kristy) McGehee of Belleville, IL
- 6 grandchildren
- Emily and Sara Fisher
- Patrick and Christopher McGehee
- Collin and Mason McGehee
- Sister: Deborah Luther of Smithton, IL
- Numerous nieces and nephews
Funeral: A Gathering will be held from 4:00 to 8:00 pm, on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home. Private interment.