Born: December 8, 1957 - Deceased: September 24, 2020
Laura M. Touchette, nee Zapolski, 62, of Millstadt, IL, born Sunday, December 8, 1957, in Washington, DC, passed away Thursday, September 24, 2020 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Laura worked as an Underwriter for CNA Insurance for 40+ years. She loved taking care of her family, listening to her “Rat Pack” music, and fixing her family’s favorite foods.
She was preceded in death by her:
- parents, William and Phyllis Zapolski
- father-in-law, Milton L. Touchette, Sr.
- mother-in-law, Dorothy B. Touchette
Surviving are her:
- husband, Terry Touchette of Millstadt, IL
- 3 children:
- Erica (Jacob) Roth of Maryland Heights, MO
- Melanie (Jonathan Cooper, Jr.) Touchette of Chicago, IL
- Steven (Michele) Touchette of Belleville, IL
- sister, Gail Zapalski of San Diego, CA
- 2 grandchildren:
- Nova Cooper
- Ashlynne Touchette
- brother and sister-in-law, Milton and Audrey Touchette, Jr., of Millstadt, IL.
- many dear nieces and nephews, and great-nieces and nephews.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital or Wounded Warriors.
Funeral: A Memorial Celebration will be held at a later date.