Born: June 23, 1946 - Deceased: February 3, 2023
Lana Palmer, nee Kerley, 76, of Belleville, Illinois, born Sunday, June 23, 1946, in Simpson, Illinois, passed away Friday, February 3, 2023 at Mercy Rehabilitation Center in Swansea, IL.
Lana loved her family and spending time with her grandchildren. She served as a nanny for many years to several loving families. She was a game show enthusiast and loved to travel. She was a member of St. Matthew United Methodist Church Belleville Illinois, and a loving wife, mother, grandma, sister, aunt, and friend.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: John David Palmer
- Parents: Ward and Dorothy, nee Burkes, Kerley
- Brother: Roy Kerley
Surviving are her:
- Jamie (Jennifer) Palmer of Belleville, IL
- Todd (Jenny) Palmer of Belleville, IL
- Brendan (Tamara) Palmer
- Sydnie Palmer
- Ty Palmer
- Tara Palmer
- Cole Fleming (fiancee, Ashley Loudenback)
- Matthew Fleming
- Great grandson: John Derek Palmer
- Many loving nieces and nephews
Memorials: In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to St. Matthew United Methodist Church Children and Youth Ministries; or Beulah Holiness Camp, 700 Trolley Road, Eldorado, IL 62930.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm, Thursday, February 9, 2023 at St. Matthew United Methodist Church in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 6:30 pm, Thursday, February 9, 2023 at St. Matthew United Methodist Church, with Rev. Andy Black officiating.
Simpson, IL Services:
- Visitation: Visitation from 10:00 am – 11:00 am, Saturday, February 11, 2023 at Glendale United Methodist Church in Simpson, IL.
- Funeral: Funeral service will be at 11:00 am, Saturday, February 11, 2023 at Glendale United Methodist Church with Rev. Stephen Palmer officiating, Interment will follow at Glendale United Methodist Church Cemetery, Simpson, IL.