Kevin W. Amos, 48, of Highland, Illinois, born Monday, March 2, 1970, in Belleville, IL, passed away Friday, February 15, 2019 at his sisters residence in Edwardsville, Illinois.
Kevin was a member of Collinsville Church of Christ in Collinsville, Illinois.
Surviving are his:
- Parents: Edgar L., Jr. and Freda J. (Raymer) Amos of Collinsville, IL
- Emily J. Amos of Pocahontas, IL
- Megan R. Amos of Highland, IL
- Haley E. Amos of Highland, IL
- Karin Tame of Edwardsville, IL
- Christina (Pete) Simpson of Greenville, MO
- Julian Palmer
- Violet Creek to be born in March
- Gail (Roger) Kraft
- Virginia Patterson
- Dear Nieces and Nephews
- Special friends and pallbearers
- Josh Amos
- Ricky Simpson
- Tim Bray
- Richard Luna
- Jason Luna
- Mark Clem
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Amos Family in c/o Karin Tame.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm, Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at Collinsville Church of Christ 1400 Troy Rd., Collinsville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral service will be held at 6:00 pm, Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at Collinsville Church of Christ. Private family Interment.
Kevin is whole again and in the hands of God.
Love and prayers for family.
Deepest sympathies on Kevin’s passing, from this life.
So sorry to hear this, my prayers are with you and your family! Love you Karin! ❤️
My sincerest condolences Karin….prayers for you and your family.