Born: September 6, 1956 - Deceased: February 29, 2020
Kevin P. Patterson, 63, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, September 6, 1956 in St. Louis, MO, passed away Saturday, February 29, 2020 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Kevin worked as a Coordinator for Red Cross. He was the founder and director of the Tuesday night Horseshoe Club.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Lindy Miles and Alice Marie, nee Hardwick, Patterson
- Father and mother-in-law: Joseph and Lillian Warford
- Sally Patterson
- Patricia Parker
- Michael Warford
- William E. Warford
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Peggy Patterson of Belleville, IL
- Michael Patterson of Chicago, IL
- Dennis (Debe) Patterson of Waterloo, IL
- Stephen (Deborah) Patterson of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Maryalice (Steve) Bartz of St. Louis, MO
- Faithful companion: Jameson Fireball
- Dear nieces, nephews
- Great nieces and nephews
- Great -great nieces and nephews
Please consider being a organ or tissue donor
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Stray Rescue or the American Red Cross
Visitation: Visitation from 1:00 – 3:00 pm, Saturday, March 7, 2020 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 3:00 pm, Saturday, March 7, 2020 at Kurrus Funeral Home, Private interment.