Keveona M. Johnson, 20, of Freeburg, IL, born Wednesday, July 17, 2002, in Centerville, IL, passed away Thursday, April 27, 2023 in Belleville, IL.
Surviving are her:
- Mother, Beth Ann Cardona of Freeburg, IL
- Father, Keveon Martez Johnson
- Keelan Terrell Moore Jr.
- Angel Monae Moore
- Keveon “Mark” Martez Johnson Jr. of Freeburg, IL
- Marquez Lavell King of Omaha, NE
- Christian Cardona of Freeburg, IL
- Shawntez Mann of Freeburg, IL
- Kortez Mann of Freeburg, IL
- Damontez Mann of Freeburg, IL
- Sister, Juliana Cardona of Freeburg, IL
- Sisters and Brothers on her dad’s side:
- Katilynn Koleanna Marie Johnson
- Yevette Michelle London Johnson
- Cardavion Carter
- Kemon Johnson
- Kyle Berry
- Kissac Johnson
- Jordan Johnson
- Keshaun Marcus Johnson
- Amari Dell Johnson
- DeAndre Mack
- Frank and Melody Baker
- Robert and Cheryl Cardona
- Many dear nieces, nephews & cousins, father of her children, aunts, uncles, and family
Memorials: A Memorial Contribution may be made to a charity of your choice.
Visitation: Friends and Family may visit from 12:00pm – 2:00pm, Tuesday, May 9th, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: A procession will leave Kurrus Funeral Home at 2:15 pm for a Graveside Service at St. Paul’s Cemetery in Freeburg, IL.
I am so Sorry for your lose, she will be greatly missed. I have only known her for 6 months working at Smithton Kountry mart yet I will never forget her. Her smile was contagious, and her love was pure. She had a special place in my heart from the minute I met her and she always will. I am so Sorry I was not able to attend the wake. I will keep all of you in my Prayers.
I only met her one time, at the drive thru window at the kountry mart. I was very impressed with her customer service skills. I had no idea she passed away, my grandson Logan told me today. Very sad news, I will pray for her and her family.