Born: January 20, 1947 - Deceased: December 17, 2022
Karen A. Hammond, nee Gebhardt, 75, of Glen Carbon, IL, born Monday, January 20, 1947, in Bronx, NY, passed away Saturday, December 17, 2022 at Anderson Hospital in Maryville, IL.
Karen was an office manager for Mercy Hospital. She was a member of Our Lord Lutheran Church in Maryville, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents, Robert and Madeline, nee DePalma, Gebhardt
- Father and mother-in-law, Homer and Dorothy Hammond
Surviving are her:
- Loving husband, Jack L. Hammond of Glen Carbon, IL
- Christy (Carl Hasselbring) Hayes of O Fallon, IL
- Susan (Mark) Rimar of Collinsville, IL
- Robert Gebhardt of Southern Pines, NC
- Peter (Pam) Gebhardt of Atlanta, GA
- Bruce (Angie) Gebhardt of Las Vegas, NV
- Monica (John) Hughes of San Diego, CA
- Mary (Craig) Keller of Long Beach, CA
- Many dear nieces, nephews, and cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Shriners Hospital for Children or Make-A-Wish Foundation
Visitation: Visitation from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: A Celebration of Life will be held at 1:00 pm on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home, in Belleville, IL with Pastor S. Blake Duncan officiating.