Born: February 5, 1954 - Deceased: December 21, 2020
Julia Jane Waeltz, 66, of Ozark, MO born February 5, 1954 in Belleville, IL went home to the Lord at 11:00pm on December 21st, 2020 at Ozark Nursing and Care Center.
Julia loved the outdoors and liked to sit outside and watch the wildlife, hummingbirds and listen to the wind chimes. She loved playing and being with her grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Harvey and Vivian, nee Lieber, Waeltz Greene
- Step father: Rueben Greene
- Brother: Jimmy Waeltz
- Daughter: Shannon, nee Hagler, Bradshaw
- Grandson: Tyler Keith Bradshaw
Surviving are her:
- Son: Dustin Hagler of Cabool, MO
- Daughter: Georgia, nee Hagler, Fisher of Ozark, MO
- Ukraine daughter: Alina Perfilieva
- Phillip Waeltz of Salem, IL
- Anthony (Kristi) Waeltz of Springfield, MO
- Sister: Laura, nee Waeltz Williams of Dupo, IL
- Allen Bradshaw
- Mathew Hagler
- Alexis Hagler
- Madison Hagler
- Warren Fisher
- Aaliyah Fisher
- Great grandson: Tyler Roy Bradshaw
- Many nieces, nephews and cousins
Memorials: Memorial donations may be made to: Dustin Hagler for the benefits of a special request of Julia’s, for her children. Mail checks to: Kurrus Funeral Home at 1773 Frank Scott Parkway West, Belleville, IL 62223.
Services: Memorial Service will be scheduled at a later date.
So sorry to hear of her passing. Lost touch with her in the early 90s. Loved going to Winona to spend weekends away from the city. RIP my dear friend.
My heart breaks for you and your family. Loosing my mom has been one of the hardest things I’ve felt with in my life. I am here for you Georgia. With love and a shoulder, Jo Ann Malen