Born: August 18, 1944 - Deceased: July 7, 2021
Judith M. Blaes, nee Hurst, 76, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, August 18, 1944, in Belleville, IL, passed away Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Judith was a medical coder for the formerly known Medical Surgical Clinic. She was a member of the Fraternal Order of Eagles Ladies Auxiliary.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Spouse: Dennis Ganey
- Father: LeRoy Hurst
- Mother: Kathryn, nee Bour, Knipp
- Sister and brother-in-law: Bonnie and Evan Werner
Surviving are her:
- Melissa Blaes of Belleville, IL
- Michelle (Scott) Struense of Millstadt, IL
- Stacey (Wade) Meyer of DeSoto, MO
- Richard (Pat) Hurst of Belleville, IL
- John (Dana) Knipp of Keller, TX.
- Step-sister: Pat Larson
- Step-brother: Don Knipp
- Scott Tosh
- Blaise and Morgan Rue
- Jordyn and Harrison Struense
- Great grandson: Tyler Tosh
- Dear nieces, nephews and cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Shriner’s Hospital for Children or Shiloh Eagles.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 – 7:00 pm, Sunday, July 11, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 7:00 pm, Sunday, July 11, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Dr. Timothy Gibson officiating. Private burial at Walnut Hill Cemetery, Belleville, IL.