Born: April 8, 1943 - Deceased: July 16, 2023
Judith Diane Walls, nee Jerden, 80, of Millstadt, IL, born Thursday, April 8, 1943, in Hillsboro, IL, passed away Sunday, July 16, 2023, at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Judy was a member of St. Matthew Church in Belleville, IL and previously worked at the daycare at the church. She also had worked for J.C. Penney and Jan’s Hallmark. Judy enjoyed spending time with friends and family. She was also an avid St. Louis Cardinals and Elvis fan and was known for her sense of humor and enjoyed an occasional good-natured practical joke.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Gerald F. Walls
- Parents: Oran and Blanche, nee Gamble, Jerden
Surviving are her:
- Dr. Jeffrey (Jana) Walls of Charlotte, NC
- Joseph (Michelle) Walls of Millstadt, IL
- Sister: Mary Harrison of Fillmore, IL
- Austin Walls of Charlotte, NC
- Madison Walls of Arlington, VA
- Madelyn Walls of Smithton, IL
- Noah Walls of Millstadt, IL
- Grant Walls of Millstadt, IL.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Diabetes Association or Millstadt Senior Center.
Visitation: Visitation from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Wednesday, July 19, 2023, at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 10:30 am, Thursday, July 20, 2023, at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Larry Patton officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens.