Born: August 18, 1943 - Deceased: April 1, 2019
Judith C. Burns-Besse, nee Wittlich ,75, of Belleville, Illinois, born Wednesday, August 18, 1943, in Belleville, IL, passed away Monday, April 1, 2019 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
Judith retired from AAFES as a Visual Merchandiser and was a Life Long Artist. She was a member of St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Belleville, IL. She was also a member of the Amateur Trap Shooters Association.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Lester and Catherine nee, Matysik, Wittlich
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Ronald C. Besse of Belleville, IL
- 6 Children
- Todd Burns of Dallas, TX
- Robyn (Greg) Chulski of Grand Rapids, MI
- Tim (Michelle) Burns of Fults, IL
- Brian (Amy) Besse of St. Louis, MO
- Barbara (Brent) Morris of Wildwood, MO
- Ronald Besse of Eureka, MO
- Sister: Janelle (Ronald) Neff of Fairview Heights, IL
- 14 Grandchildren
- 2 Great-Grandchildren
- Dear Nieces, Nephews, and Cousins
Memorials: In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to the charity of your Choice.
Visitation: Visitation from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm, Saturday, April 6, 2019.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 pm, Saturday, April 6, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Msgr. Bill McGhee officiating.