Born: September 1, 1949 - Deceased: March 20, 2021
Judith A. Shank, 71, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, September 1, 1949, in East Saint Louis, IL, passed away Saturday, March 20, 2021 at Caseyville Nursing & Rehabilitation Center.
Judith worked as a Secretary for Lutheran Church and was a member of St. Augustine of Canterbury of Belleville, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: James E. and Evelyn, nee Roewe, Shank, Jr
- Uncle: William Roewe
- Nephew: Jeremy Shank
Surviving are her:
- Brother: James A. (Jaci) Shank of Jackson, MO
- Mary Lou Williams of O’Fallon, IL
- Wanda Roewe of O’Fallon, IL
- Christopher (Dana Leigh) Shank
- Nathan Shank
- Eli Gohn
- Adam (Shvetha) Gohn
Funeral: Private family interment at Valhalla Gardens of Memory in Belleville, IL.