Joyce M. Arnold, nee Russell, 76, of Belleville, Illinois, born Monday, November 30, 1942, in Biloxi, MS, passed away Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at her sons residence in Belleville, Illinois.
Joyce was a member of PSOP, Moose Lodge 1221 in Swansea, and a member of the former Southside Improvement Association.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Donald B. Arnold
- Parents: Orlie and Lillian, nee Beimbrink, Russell
- Son-in-law: William Willcutt
- Sister: Judith Ann Windeknecht
- Brother: Stanley Russell
Surviving are her:
- Daughter: Karen Lynn Willcutt of Belleville, IL
- Son: Kevin (Lisa) Arnold of Belleville, IL
- Ruth Southers of Belleville, IL
- Arlene Wojda of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Jack Russell of Belleville, IL
- Danny (Kaitlin) Willcutt
- Brittney (Shaun) Kirk
- Great grandchild: Madison Kirk
- Numerous nieces and nephews
A special thanks to Family Hospice for their wonderful care and Rita P., Kelly H. and Michelle P.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Arnold Family C/O Karen Willcutt.
Visitation: Visitation from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm, Thursday, May 30, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 7:00 pm, Thursday, May 30, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Vance Vyers officiating. Interment will be private at Walnut Hill Cemetery, Belleville, Illinois.
Love u Aunt Joyce.., U can now be with Uncle Don again.. Rest In Peace.., U will always be in our hearts and dearly missed..?