Born: June 21, 1971 - Deceased: March 16, 2021
Joseph J. Dunn, 49, of Wentzville, MO, born Monday, June 21, 1971, in St. Louis, MO, passed away Tuesday, March 16, 2021; at SSM DePaul in Saint Louis, MO.
Joseph was driver for Fedex Shipping Company. He loved music, movies and working out at the gym. He was a Veteran with the U.S. Marines.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father: Gerard P. Dunn
- Brother: John P. Dunn
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Abby Allen-Dunn of Wentzville, MO
- Mother: Sharon, nee Stefani, (Charles) Holle of Freeburg, IL
- Daughter: Elizabeth Dunn of Belleville, IL
- Step-daughter: Victoria (Andrew) Sternau of New Baden, IL
- Christopher Barnes of Belleville, IL
- Tristan (Shaelyn) Barnes of Bridgeport, TX
- Mother & father-in-law: Barb & Al Erb of Belleville, IL
- Jameson and Lucas Sternau
- Marlei and Noah Barnes
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Wounded Warriors Project.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 – 7:30 pm, Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 7:30 pm, Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Dr. Joe Scheets officiating. Interment at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.