Born: January 6, 1958 - Deceased: April 3, 2023
John W. Hormberg, 65, of Belleville, IL, born Monday, January 6, 1958, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Monday, April 3, 2023 at Evelyn’s House in Creve Coeur, Missouri.
John was a self employed painter. He was a 1976 graduate of Althoff Catholic High School and a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. John loved watching sports and was a big Seattle Seahawks fan.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father, Robert M. Hormberg
- James Hormberg
- Robert Hormberg
Surviving are his:
- Alexandria (Alex) DeBeer of Maryland Heights, MO
- Taylor Rae (Tyler) Hall of Wentzville, MO
- Granddaughter, Lily Hall
- Mother, Joan, nee Soucy, Hormberg of Belleville, IL
- Janet Hormberg of Belleville, IL
- Karen Effinger of Swansea, IL
- Niece and Nephew, Katherine Effinger and Joseph Effinger
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society or Evelyn’s House.
Funeral: Memorial Gathering at Kurrus Funeral Home on Saturday, April 8th, 2023 from 12:00 to 2:00 pm. Private Interment at Mount Carmel Cemetery in Belleville, IL.