Born: April 12, 1972 - Deceased: May 3, 2022
John E. Hensler Jr., 50, of Saint Louis, MO, born Wednesday, April 12, 1972, in Prince George County, VA, passed away Tuesday, May 3, 2022, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in Saint Louis, MO.
John worked as a mechanical engineer for Alpla in St. Peters, MO.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father: John E. Hensler Sr.
- Mother: Maria R., nee Daughtrey, Seitz
- Mother of his children: Jenny Lynn Hensler
Surviving are his:
- Brandi Renee Hensler of Belleville, IL
- Scott Allen Hensler of Belleville, IL
- Dylan Miles Hensler of Belleville, IL
- Christina (Jeremy) Lansche
- Jinny, and Michelle
- Brothers: Robert and Terry
- Kaya Graebe
- Aiden Hensler
- Kaden Hensler
- Step-father: Jim Seitz (Bonnie)
- Step-mother: Donna Schrage
- Father figure: Pastor Gerry Branmeyer
- Many dear nieces and nephews
Memorials: In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Belleville Christian Center, P.O. Box 713, Belleville, IL 62226.
Visitation: No visitation.
Celebration of Life: A Celebration of Life will be held on May 14th, 2022 at 4:00PM at the Belleville Christian Center, 104 S. 17th Street, Belleville, IL 62226.