Born: May 10, 1955 - Deceased: April 9, 2021
JoEllen I. Extrom, nee Hartman “Momma Jo”, 65, of Gulf Harbors, FL, born Tuesday, May 10, 1955; in Wood River, IL, passed away Friday, April 9, 2021; peacefully at her residence surrounded by loving family.
JoEllen was a Chemical Operator for 34 years at Afton Chemical Company in Sauget, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Eric E. Extrom
- Father: Richard Hartman.
Surviving are her:
- Mother: Dorothy, nee Hambleton, Hartman of Wood River, IL
- Daughter: Rebecca Morber (Paul Gregowicz) of Gulf Harbors, FL
- Son: Ryan Extrom of St. Louis, MO
- Brother: Richard (Marietta) Hartman
- Cathy Rick) Marshall
- Ruth (Rick) Menz
- Grandson: Dustin Johnson (Shelby Null)
- Great grandson: Lucas Johnson
- Many loving nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and cousins.
Visitation: Visitation from 5:00 – 7:30 pm Thursday, May 6th, 2021at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 7:30 pm at Kurrus Funeral Home. Private family burial at Jefferson Barracks in St. Louis, MO.