Born: April 1, 1932 - Deceased: June 21, 2022
Joan Hick, nee Randall, 90, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, April 1, 1932, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Tuesday, June 21, 2022, at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in O’Fallon, IL.
Joan was a clerk for Monsanto Credit Union. She was a member of Cornerstone Christian Church in Shiloh, IL and Belleville’s Woman’s Bowling Association.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Win Hick
- Parents: Virgil Lee and Irene “Myrt” nee Cruikshank, Randall
- Brother: Ted Randall
Surviving are her:
- Cheryl (John) Kirby of Weaverville, NC
- Melissa Curran of Winston Salem, NC
- Nancy Williams of Saint Charles, MO
- Step-daughter: Vicki McConnell of St. Louis, MO
- Sister: Sandy Kaufman of Santa Cruz, CA
- David (Robin) Curran
- Derek William
- A. J. William
- Great grandson: Brady Curran
- Lynn Randall
- Lisa Randall
- Michael Kaufman
- Many cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Legacy Christian School in Fairview Heights, IL.
Visitation: Visitation from 2:00- 5:00 pm, Sunday, June 26, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 10:30 am, Monday, June 27, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Cathy Wright officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.