Born: January 31, 1977 - Deceased: April 20, 2023
Jennifer L. Quirin, nee Gain, 46, of Smithton, IL, born Monday, January 31, 1977, in Belleville, IL, passed away Thursday, April 20, 2023 at her residence in Smithton, IL.
Jennifer was a medical coding specialist for St. Luke’s Hospital. She was a member of Christ Church in Fairview Heights, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Brother: Michael Gain
- Paternal grandparents: Edward J. & Betty L. Gain
- Maternal grandparents: Ernest M. & Mary L. Stepp
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Brad Quirin of Smithton, IL
- Parents: Edward A. and Susan L., nee Stepp, Gain of Smithton, IL
- Luisa Haas of Smithton, IL
- Ella Quirin of Smithton, IL
- Ryan Quirin of Smithton, IL
- Brother: Matthew (Kyle Pressy) Gain of St. Louis, MO
- Sister: Heather Gain (fiancé Steffan Slocomb)
- Father & mother-in-law: Terry P. & Karen M. Quirin of New Athens, IL
- Sister-in-law: Sarah (Chris) Damon of New Athens, IL
- Ronny Ann Quayle
- Suzanne (Tony) LoBosco
- Many nieces, nephews, cousins and friends
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Cystic Fibrosis.
Visitation: Visitation from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm, Monday, April 24, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 pm, Monday, April 24, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Joan Scharf officiating. Private Interment at Valhalla Gardens of Memory in Belleville, IL.