Jennifer Kay Holbrook, 51, of Belleville, IL, born Monday, November 24, 1969 in Belleville, IL, passed away Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at her residence in Belleville, IL.
Jennifer was a member of First Christian Church in Belleville IL and Belleville Area Humane Society.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Father: Arthur S. Holbrook Jr.
Surviving are her:
- Mother: Judith Lee Holbrook of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Robert (Melissa) Holbrook of Belleville, IL
- Travis (Becky Manley) Holbrook
- Cole (Laura) Holbrook
- Niece: Kacey Holbrook
- Uncle: Bill (Pat) Bishop of Phoenix, AZ
- Aunt: Jackie Cox-Vogt of Waterloo, IL
- 8 great nieces and nephews
- Dear cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the First Christian Church in Belleville, IL
Visitation: Visitation from 1:00 – 3:00 pm, Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at First Christian Church in Belleville, IL
Memorial Service: will be held at 3:00 pm on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at First Christian Church in Belleville, IL
Jenn is celebrating in ways we can only imagine. Her positive, uplifting personality and smile has always been a ray of sunshine. She brought light, sunshine and love into our life. God’s peace and comfort to the Holbrook family. We are sharing in your sorrow as we remember her.