Born: January 23, 1957 - Deceased: July 30, 2023
Jeffrey Lee Tate “Rhonda”, 66, of Belleville, IL, born Wednesday, January 23, 1957, in Belleville, IL, passed away Sunday, July 30, 2023 at Christian Hospital Northeast in St. Louis, MO.
Jeff was an avid reader with a wealth of knowledge especially pertaining to history. He enjoyed talking about current events and family ancestry. He enjoyed listening to music and was very much in tune to musical groups prior to becoming popular. In his younger years he had a vast stamp collection and was active in Cub/Boy Scouts, and enjoyed playing sports. Later in life he enjoyed painting and pottery.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father, Marion Leon Tate
- Friend and companion, Peggy Schroder
Surviving are his:
- Mother, Betty Jean Tate of Belleville, IL
- Barton (Joann) Tate of Fairview Heights, IL
- Farley Tate of Belleville, IL
- Gregory (Marilyn) Tate of St Charles, MO
- Nancy Leigh Tate of Belleville, IL
- Julie Tate of Belleville, IL
- Nieces and Nephews:
- Ashleigh Tate
- Heather (Sheldon) Schaffer
- Gregory R. (Lukas) Tate
- Holly (John) Parish
- Allison Wymer
- Jackson Wymer
- Great nieces and nephew:
- Cousin, David Titter
- Uncle/god father and aunt, Robert (Leona) Blaha
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society.
Visitation: Visitation from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (Noon) Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 12:00 pm, Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Ken York officiating.