Born: April 3, 1960 - Deceased: February 15, 2022
Jeffrey Kent Blackard, (Jeff) 61, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, April 3, 1960, in Belleville, IL, at Memorial Hospital.
Jeff passed away Tuesday, February 15, 2022, at his residence in Belleville, IL.
Jeff was preceded in death by:
- Bradley Blackard (Son)
- Otis and Mabel Blackard Sr. (Grandparents)
- Silas and Melba Mead, (Grandparents)
- Otis Blackard Jr. (Uncle)
- Betty Mead (Aunt)
- Don and Patty Baird (Uncle and Aunt)
- Richard Mead (Uncle)
- Mary Blackard (Cousin)
Surviving are his:
- Tyler Lee Blackard of Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Dena Gomez of Ft. Lupton, Colorado
- Parents: David and Barbara Blackard of Westminster, Colorado
- Brother: Kirk Blackard
- Niece: Mia Blackard of Federal Heights Colorado
- Aunt: Joyce Blackard
- Christopher Mead
- Mike and Tracey Baird
- Linda Wikoff
- Nancy Blackard,
- Alex Blackard
- Jean Blackard,
- 9 grandchildren
- 1 great grandchild
Jeff worked hard all his life most recently in the recyclable material business for the last 10 years. He was a Veteran in the U.S. Army stationed in Fort Riley Kansas completing a tour in Germany.
Jeff was always up for a good arm wrestle, one arm pull-ups or a wrestle on the ground to show his strength. Jeff had a laugh that would brighten any dark day for the neighbors and friends. Jeff was always ready to help anyone any time.
He always spoke highly of his kids, family and friends and how much he loved them and everyone was in his thoughts daily.
Jeff will truly be missed by family and friends.
Hug and tell your family and friends often that you love them, life can change in an instant.
A memorial will be planned for a later date