Born: August 29, 1961 - Deceased: December 29, 2022
Janice M. Baetje, nee White, 61, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, August 29, 1961, in Henderson, NV, passed away suddenly Thursday, December 29, 2022 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Janice was a sales associate for State Farm Insurance. She loved to camp and spend time with her grandkids.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: James E. and Helen, nee Griswold, White
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Mark Baetje of Belleville, IL
- Mark J. Baetje II (Kerry Carroll) of Vandalia, IL
- James K. Baetje (Bridget Fry) of Belleville, IL
- Brother: James (Janet) White
- Nellie (Bill) Egan
- Shirley (Wayne) Bearden
- Angel Baetje
- Brooke Baetje
- Lance Baetje
- Great granddaughter: Elaina
- Dear nieces and nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Belleville Area Humane Society or St. Jude’s.
Visitation: Visitation will be from 4:00 to 7:00pm on Saturday January 7, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home. A share time will start around 6:30pm.
Services: Funeral procession will leave Kurrus Funeral home at 9:30 am on Monday January 9, 2023 for a 10:15 am graveside services at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.