Born: March 26, 1951 - Deceased: April 16, 2022
Janet Lee Kreke, nee Haas, 71, of Caseyville, IL, born Monday, March 26, 1951, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Saturday, April 16, 2022, at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in O’Fallon, IL.
Janet worked as a caregiver in the health industry. She loved her family and she loved her grandchildren with all her heart.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Former husband, Arnold A. Kreke
- Parents, Bobby Leroy and Darlene, nee Merritt, Haas
- Loving partner, John E. Bequette
- Sister, Ruth “Annie” Thies
- Raymond “Bucky” Haas
- Leroy Haas
- Grandson, Owen Dahms
Surviving are her:
- Darlene (Skip) Dahms of Salem, MO
- Arnold Kreke of Caseyville, IL
- Dianna Brown of Belleville, IL
- Larry Haas
- Melvin Haas
- Pete Haas
- Richard Haas
- Mary “Franny” Frances Haas
- Brenda (David) Theis
- Debbie Marshall
- Paul (Christie) Dahms
- Sean Dahms
- Rory Dahms
- Quin Dahms
- Nick Dahms
- Brenden Kreke
- Fiona Brown
- Emmalyn Brown
- Many dear nieces, nephews, and cousins
We will be honoring Ruth “Annie” Theis, Janet’s sister also at this service who passed away on April 11, 2022. Pastor Eddie Witt will be performing both of these services together at 1:00 pm on April 23, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral home, Belleville, IL.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society.
Visitation: Visitation from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, Saturday, April 23, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 1:00 pm, Saturday, April 23, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home.