Born: July 30, 1942 - Deceased: June 8, 2022
James G. Riley, 79, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, July 30, 1942, in St. Louis, MO, passed away Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at his residence.
James worked as an over the road truck driver. He was a gun enthusiast.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: James W. and Peggy, nee Arnett, Riley
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Sara L., nee Joiner, Riley of Belleville, IL
- Karon E. (Roy) Morris of Collinsville, IL
- Alicia Riley of Belleville, IL
- Laura Doyens of Dallas, GA
- Jamie (Charles) Kolsky of Washington D.C.
- Brother: Michael E. Riley of St. Louis, MO
- Half-sister: Paula Michelle Riley (Troy Butler) of Belleville, IL
- Great granddaughter: Grace
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society
Services: Private family interment.