James Blaine Garrett, 79, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, August 11, 1942, in St. Louis, MO, passed away Monday, March 21, 2022, at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
James worked in the traffic control unit for the U. S. Government. He was a member of the V.F. W. Post # 7980, Millstadt, IL, and was a U.S. Navy, Army and Air Force Veteran.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: James Sterling and Florence Lillian nee Kardell, Garrett
Surviving are his:
- Special lady: Sherry Hackbarth of Belleville, IL
- Michael (Judy) Garrett of Fairview Heights, IL
- David Garrett of Lake Okeechobee, FL
- Kathleen (Jim) Sommers of Belleville, IL
- Patricia Clayton of Belleville, IL
- Dear nieces and nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Wounded Warrior Project.
Funeral: By the request of Jim, his body was donated to Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, MO.