Born: February 3, 1945 - Deceased: May 1, 2020
James Alvin Mattox, 75, of Belleville, IL, born Saturday, February 3, 1945 in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Friday, May 1, 2020 at Cedar Ridge Health Care in Lebanon, IL.
He served in the U. S. Air Force with two tours in Vietnam. He was a Master Carpenter and repaired pool cues, computers and printers.
He was preceded in death by his:
- son, Craig Mattox
- parents, William A. and Stephanie, nee Wrubel, Mattox
Surviving are his:
- Jason “Jay” Mattox of Asheville, NC,
- Terri (Jeff) Wiggins of Asheville, NC,
- Mchele (Mike) Tatum of Dacula, GA;
- brother, Russell DeLine of NC
- Sharon Luitjens of St. Louis, MO
- Denise (Keith) Metcalf of NC
- Stephanie (Alan) Findley of NC
- special friend, Ron Enchner of Belleville, IL
Funeral: Private family interment will be at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery.
Friend for 20 plus years – traders – helpers – clients; Always an upfront guy with a heart of gold. Leave your memory for the family where you connected with Jim !
Operated Jaaox, New building and remodeling contracting.
Actively involved in side projects and hobbies including but
Not limited to, Pro Printing Service, PC custom and repair,
Home and business security, robots, C n C Construction &
Production, plus Custom Pool Cue’s and repair.