Born: May 6, 1947 - Deceased: September 12, 2019
Jacqueline L. Rickert, nee Mathews, 72, of Trenton, IL, born Tuesday, May 6, 1947, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Thursday, September 12, 2019 at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in O Fallon, IL.
Jackie worked in a law firm as a legal secretary. She was an active member of Trenton Chapter #756 OES, Hannah White Shrine #104, Amaranth Faith Court #28, Past Grand Royal Matron of Amaranth for the State of Illinois.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Gene W. Rickert
- Parents: Leander Mathews and Georgia Hasselberg
- Great grandchild: Emma Hoover
Surviving are her:
- Son: John (Kim) Rickert of Belleville, IL
- Partner: Howard Harpstrite of Trenton, IL
- Janet (Ed) Mathews-Harris of Seminole, FL
- Sandy Reese of St. Louis, MO
- Angie (Neil) Mathews- Hackstadt of Okawville, IL
- Brother: Lee Mathews of Troy, IL
- Ashton (Payten) Michaels
- Angel (Vick) Barret
- Michaela (Tyler) Hoover
- Lauren Rickert
- Logan Rickert
- Great-grandson: Mason Hoover
- David Harris
- Ed (Tina) Huddleston
- Cheryl (Charles) Huddleston-Waller
- Mary (Shane) Harris-Blankenship
Memorials: In lieu of flowers donations may be sent to Illinois Grand Court (for Diabetes).
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 – 8:00 pm, Monday, September 16, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL. Fraternal Services will begin at 6:30 pm.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 11:00 am, Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor David Amsden officiating. Private burial will be at Walnut Hill Cemetery, Belleville, IL.