Born: April 10, 1984 - Deceased: January 27, 2021
Jacob R. Cotton, 36, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, April 10, 1984 in Colorado Springs, CO, passed away Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at his residence in Belleville, IL.
Jacob was an IT Specialist for River City Internet Company. He was a computer gamer and loved to travel.
Surviving are his:
- Parents: James D. and Leah J., nee Baldree, Cotton of Belleville, IL
- Maternal grandparents: Jean & Robert Baldree of Mayfield, KY
- Jennifer Cotton of Belleville, IL
- Jessica Cotton of Belleville, IL
- Aunt: Jeania (Peter) Huckstep of Albion, NY
- Partner: Maureen Thompson of Los Angeles, CA
Funeral: Private family interment.
Leah and Family, So sorry to hear of your loss. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. Call if there is anything need.
Leah I am so sorry for you and your family’s loss. Prayers for you and your family
Thank you, his online memorial is at forevermissed.com/jacob-robert-cotton, this has been extremely hard.
Jim and Leah, I’m sorry to hear of Jake”s passing.
I’m am truly sorry for your loss. I didn’t even know about this until my brother told me a couple weeks ago. I was trying to get in contact with him for a long time but couldn’t ever find him. Once again so very sorry.