Born: August 8, 1933 - Deceased: November 13, 2021
Jackie Kopp, 88, of Swansea, IL, born Tuesday, August 8, 1933, in Springfield, IL, passed away Saturday, November 13, 2021; at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Mary was a legal secretary for the U. S. Courts. She was a member of Pleasant Valley Baptist Church in Belleville IL and a true Master Gardener.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Ex-husband: James A. Kopp, Sr.
- Parents: John Dean and Eleanor nee Parker, Carter
- Grandson: James A. Kopp III
- Granddaughter: Kelly Marie Williams
- Nephew: Wade Carter
Surviving are her:
- Kerri Kopp of Belleville, IL
- James A. (Brenda) Kopp, Jr. of Belleville, IL
- Robert (Lori) Kopp of Belleville, IL
- Donald Kopp (Leona Casey) of Mascoutah, IL
- Brother: Gary (Betty) Carter of Divernon, IL
- Dustin Arnett
- Ashleigh (Tim) Connell
- Robert (Sarah) Kopp
- Nathan Hoernis
- Chris (Jenna) Hoernis
- Megan Rueter
- Great grandchildren
- John Michaell
- Nephews: Gary and Eric Carter
- Many loving friends
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Glaucoma Foundation or American Heart Association.
Visitation: Visitation from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 12:00 pm, Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Jack Kurrelmeyer officiating. Interment will follow at Brush Creek Cemetery, Divernon, IL.