Born: August 11, 1992 - Deceased: July 12, 2021
Heather Michelle Morak, 28, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, August 11, 1992, in St. Louis, MO, passed away Monday, July 12, 202 in Belleville, IL.
Heather was an outspoken, kind hearted, smart, silly woman. She had a deep love for her kids in her own special way. She always greeted you with a smile and a hug. She had her ups and downs but regardless she was a loving person who would always make you smile. She had a big heart and cared for many. She will be missed dearly.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Father, Anthony Morak, Jr.
Surviving are her:
- Mother, Cynthia (Robert) Schmitt of Belleville, IL
- Daughter, Katie Nihells, Kaylee Morak, son, Zackary Morak
- Jerry (Cathy) Stanfill of Herculaneum, MO
- Tony (Samantha) Morak, III of South Roxana, IL
- Ken Gustafson of CA
- Matthew (Amanda) Ponder
- April (Mike) Steinke of Maryville, MO
- Debbie (Jon) Fortney of Festus, MO
- Ariana (Scott) McWilliams of NY
- Becky (Paul) Anderson of Belleville, IL
- Malynda Kistler of O’Fallon, IL
- Jennifer (Larry) Houghlan of Belleville, IL
- Elizabeth (Adrian Kane) Schmitt
- Grandparents, Robert (Sandra) Schmitt
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the family to help with funeral expenses.
Funeral: According to her wishes, cremation was held.