Born: September 11, 1928 - Deceased: November 17, 2023
Gloria “Sis” Louise Burckhardt, nee Rose, 95, of Swansea, IL, born Tuesday, September 11, 1928, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Friday, November 17, 2023 surrounded by family at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
In her younger days, Sis enjoyed dancing and music. As she aged she loved to spend time playing bingo and going to the Casino’s.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband of 44 years: Donald Burckhardt
- Parents: William M. and Anna M., nee Yeager, Rose
- H. Virginia Miller
- Mildred Voss
- Clorece Scharf
- Reigh “Buck” Rose
- Dwight “Bud” Rose
- Richard ” Dick” Rose
- Wendell Rose
- Oscar “Ike” Rose
Surviving are her:
- Ronald (Debra) Burckhardt of Shiloh, IL
- Donna Horton ( fiancé, Troy Anderson) of Troy, IL
- Thomas (Julie) Burckhardt of Belleville, IL
- Sharon (Kevin) Dietz of Belleville, IL
- Brian Burckhardt
- Aaron (Jennifer) Burckhardt
- Kara Welch
- Emily (Tegra) Myanna
- Nathan (Stephanie) Burckhardt
- Mallory Dietz
- Great grandchildren
- Natalie Welch
- Cameron Myanna
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Donor’s Choice.
Funeral: Private family services with interment at Walnut Hill Cemetery, Belleville, IL.