Born: January 10, 1943 - Deceased: October 7, 2023
Glenda L. Cruikshank, nee Walker, 80, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Sunday, January 10, 1943, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Saturday, October 7, 2023 at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in O’Fallon, IL.
Glenda was the Emergency Room Admitting Representative for St. Elizabeth Hospital and a member of Edgemont Bible Church in Fairview Heights IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Glenn Wayne Sr. and Morris Lee, nee Jones, Walker
- Daughter: Robyn L. Musick
- Sister: Donna Cormier
- Grandson: Jacob M. Cruikshank
Surviving are her:
- Husband, Robert D. Cruikshank of Fairview Heights, IL
- Scott (Kerrie) Cruikshank of Waterloo, IL
- Michael T. (Irish) Cruikshank of Fairview Heights, IL
- Glenn W. Walker Jr. of Freeburg, IL
- Wayne T. (Jeanie) Walker of Belleville, IL
- 10 grandchildren:
- Ryan C. (Janelle) Musick
- Jennifer (Antonio) Mendoza
- Kyle Musick
- Joel Musick
- Cole T. (Tori) Cruikshank
- Chase W. Cruikshank
- Caden S. Cruikshank
- Jack T. (fiancée, Caroline) Cruikshank
- Ben J. Cruikshank
- Grace E. Cruikshank
- 6 great grandchildren
- Dear nieces and nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Edgemont Bible Church, 5100 N. Illinois Street, Fairview Heights, IL 62208.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 – 8:00 pm, Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 10:00 am, Thursday, October 12, 2023 at Edgemont Bible Church, 5100 N. Illinois Street, Fairview Heights, IL 62208 with Rev. Doug White officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.